Sunday, July 15, 2018

Life and Lemons...

It's been a tough week...
I had two flats...at the same time, and only one spare....that was a challenge. All good now!

Then I stubbed my toe and tripped and fell and dinged my knee up pretty bad....I'm hobbling along, but getting better...

And the photo above was made in a neat little Zenit E camera that stopped working after I unloaded the film yesterday. 
(I took a short jaunt out to Tucumcari for a day, so that was a nice treat.)

Plus, I had the ISO set at 400, when in fact the film was 100 speed Agfa APX...so I gave it a little push in caffenol to save the day! 

Last Friday was the 13th, and although I'm not the superstitious type, this recent chain of events has caused me to wonder...  

have a great week everyone. Stay cool and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. You and I could make a team for a three-legged race. Maybe that could be part of the next photo group meet-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made beautiful lemonade.

    ReplyDelete