Tuesday, May 25, 2021

yes, I'm still here doing pinhole...


 A couple of pinhole test shots from Monday.

The upper right photo was made with a Zero Image multi format camera and Harman Direct Positve paper dunked in caffenol and the lower left one was made in an Ilford 4 x 5 obscura camera with harman paper as well.

My fixer was kaput, thus the pink tinge, so I had to refix to get them looking nice and presentable.


I really like having an almost instant photo using the Harman Direct Positive paper and caffenol.

These trees are handy models that live and pose in my back yard.

In a couple of months I'll be going to Russell Farms art center in Burleson, Texas (near Fort Worth) to do some pinhole work and then go back in November for a lecture and pop up show. It's always fun to do this type of thing and spread the pinhole fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment