Saturday, June 15, 2013

Infrared Pinhole

Just because I have a small stash of 4 x 5 infrared film sheets and I like to take pinhole shots....

Here's an hour long shot of a school yard where I helped with a star party Saturday night.  There were people wandering about and walking through the area during this time, but as you can see...none of them hung around long enough to leave a ghost.

I even stood in front of the camera for about 5 minutes while explaining the photo in progress.  Cool !



Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful image! I haven't attempted IR film, looks interesting. BTW, when's the next star party scheduled?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe!
      You should give IR a try, it's pretty cool!
      The next star party is July 13. Check out TAAS.org.

      Delete