Friday, January 9, 2015

It's 2015.....

This year began with a bang and I've kinda hit the ground running.

New Year's Eve found me being stranded in my Jetta...some major engine failure thing, it's still in the shop-- then the snowblower broke...which is not a good thing to happen this time of year!

Other than a few hiccups here and there, the beginning of 2015 is looking up!

I entered a few competitions and hope to hear something soon, and I was interviewed by "She Shoots Film"  over at SSF.

There's a mix of pinhole, solargraph and some Diana photos in my interview, so check it out.

Over the Christmas break, we went to Tucson for a week and I made a few pinholes there, so look for some of those in the coming weeks.

Also, I'm going to start using Rodinal for developing my black and white film.  I've been using Caffenol for a few years now and have decided I want to try something else for a while.

I'll be teaching a caffenol class in Colorado later this year at the college in Colorado Springs, and will be doing a caffenol workshop in Texas too...so 2015 is looking good.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and the new year is treating you well.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the article, and I look forward to seeing your new work. Have a great 2015.

    ReplyDelete