Wednesday, June 8, 2016

the poo is just flying outta the goose....

In other words, I'm up to my boots in busy!

My solo show at Tammy Cromer Campbell Gallery in Longview, Texas opens July 7 and runs through September 16.

You can get a sneak peek here:

It's been a lot of fun prepping for the show, but a lot of work! I hope to see some of you there.  I was raised in East Texas, so going home is going to be nice.
I also did an interview with SXSE magazine about the show...it should be available to read in July.

Oh and I wrote a new artist statement and did a new bio for myself for the show.  Egad!  Fluffed myself up just a wee bit!  Silly, yes!

Also, I'm headed to Amarillo to the Cadillac Ranch soon to wheat paste some photos on those famous Cadillacs with my shootapalooza pals! It's going to be hot and windy, and a ton of fun. Nearby, Palo Duro Canyon is in my cross-hairs too, so hoping at least one of my cameras has some time with those striated rocks over that way. Oh and I must have one of Amarillo's famous Cherry Donuts...or two or three.....

A couple of my pinhole photos were shown at Revela T in Barcelona,Spain and also at the Patagonia Photo Festival in Argentina last month. Dios Mio!

Plus I'm planning a trip for the Total Solar Eclipse next year! It's a big thing and so far a lot of hotels are already booked, so if you plan to go watch the Moon hide the Sun, you better make your reservations now.

Other than that, it's just the usual putzing around with pinhole cameras and making a few prints in the darkroom.
Enjoy your summer vacations.



"Mile marker 26"



No comments:

Post a Comment