Sunday, July 7, 2013

back from a long holiday on the road...

I took off for a few days and totally unplugged! No computer and no checking e-mails!  It was fabuloso!

I made a lot of pinhole photos, one of which I'll share now because I messed it up and just want to show my blunder and attempt to make it better.

This one was made with one of my homemade tin can pinhole cameras and I "thought" I had loaded photo paper in it so I made a 90 second exposure which is normal for this particular pinhole tin.

Much to my disappointment when I unloaded the camera in a dark bag, I discovered it was sheet film and NOT photo paper!!!
UGH!  Overexposed by 3 stops!  

I underdeveloped the sheet by 3 minutes (Kodak's recommendation) and this is what turned out.




A lake between Durango and Silverton, Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment