Saturday, June 28, 2014

weekends and train rides

I'm going to ride the train again so be on the watch for some pinhole shots made from the back looking down the tracks.  It may seem cliche to do so, but I like seeing where I've been regardless of all the sayings about looking ahead to the future and all that.

If you are a photographer of any sort, you are latching hold of the past...even though at the time it wasn't the past, but as soon as the shutter clicks it is.,,,so confusing really.  Present, past, future.

Anyway, I'm currently watching the soccer game and it makes me smile that so many people are spellbound by teams kicking around a swirly ball.

Today's pinhole is one made with a matchbox from the past...of course it is!

I'm still working on that future thing.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment