Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Priority Box of Peace Pinhole Camera

Sometime last year I was sent/gifted a Priority box.

The box itself is a simple cardboard box hand painted by artist Franck de las Mercedes.

Read about the project here

You can also read about the Kickstarter Program here

I always wanted to make a pinhole camera out of it and today I finally did!



I've drilled out a place for the pinhole and will install it and then go out and make some photos with it.

I'm calling this my Priority Box of Peace Pinhole Camera and I've got some special plans for it, so check back in a few days to see what's going on.

Thanks as always for stopping by! It means a lot!

Becky









2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the serene photos that come out of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a neat project. I watched their video, it's amazing they've already managed to send thousands of these boxes worldwide. I'm anxiously awaiting your results.

    ReplyDelete