Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Flowers and Color aren't really my thing....


No, flowers and color aren't really my thing...but Spring has sprung and it's time to livin up the place a bit.

This is from a saunter around Old Town Albuquerque last weekend after a little film users get together hosted by  the New Mexico film users group

I had my quirky yet productive Zenit E and a helios 44m-4 lens with some old Kodak Gold 200.

the film could use a little more punch, but it is what it is as they say. 
I've never figured out who "they" are so I'll leave it at that.
 

2 comments:

  1. You certainly put that walk through Old Town to good use. I have no experience with any of the Soviet slr cameras or the lenses from that period, so am looking forward to watching what you do with that interesting outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely! Flowers and color get hard to resist around this time of year, even for those of us whose thing is something else :-)

    ReplyDelete