Friday, April 27, 2018

Mint Watermelon

I'm not sure how (or why) marketers and makers of tea come up with such uncanny combinations...but it's really no matter since I wanted the tin to make a pinhole camera out of for Sunday, April 29....World Pinhole Day!

I think the tea can be used as part of a developing brew/concoction for the paper negative I plan to use.

I'll test it out tomorrow in hopes of being ready for the big day on Sunday.

The stuff does smell pretty good, I'm almost ashamed to admit. 

And...as far as the bronchitis is going...I'm on the other side of the fence with it now. Meaning I spend more time breathing like a normal person and not hacking my head off coughing as I have been the past weeks. Thanks for the concern! x

1 comment:

  1. I'll look forward to what your tin can camera produces. I never seem to get organized to participate in the day, but I'll get back to the pinhole before long.

    ReplyDelete