Thursday, July 19, 2018

I made some sawdust


In my cleaning out drawers and cabinets a few weeks ago...I came across a box of 2.25 x 3.25 film and a handful of film holders.
In order to utilize this cache, I decided to build a simple pinhole box, because you know you can never have enough pinhole boxes right?

The above is the first test shot out of it.

 And this shot is a vertical. I made both of these by sitting the pinhole box on the bumper of my truck...and as you can see I needed to aim upwards a bit. but bumpers being bumpers, there was no such adjustment.

I didn't put a tripod socket in this box and may not...I kind of like having it uber simple.

I'll post some pix of the box tomorrow.

Oh, the film was 100 speed Arista, dunked in caffenol for eight minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment