Monday, January 29, 2024


 Another day, another pinhole photo...

Although, I made this one yesterday just because I found a small film-holder that was loaded with some ancient Efke that I needed to know if it still worked or was fogged...

And guess what, it works...mostly.

The cool thing about digging through old boxes of stuff is finding some left behinds.  

I sometimes think about just sticking to one format and one camera and one film emulsion, but it NEVER works that way. I'm too fickle and love too many cameras.

Finding this particular film holder with old EFKE in it has prompted me to go on another search for a prized little box I have that hasn't been used in a few years.  Stay tuned for that...plus I want to build another camera after seeing one a friend had built for this same small format size....

Have a great Monday!


1 comment:

  1. This nice sunny weather should help melt those snow drifts around your place.

    ReplyDelete