Saturday, January 27, 2024


 Wow! 

It's been a minute as they say...

I'm still kicking and ticking and counting in my head for pinhole stuff.

This one made in a park in Blanco Texas after a deluge of rain. I'd forgotten what a good rainstorm felt like since we rarely have them in New Mexico.

Rain is really wet when it comes downs in buckets. It's also warm and not ice cold like here at home...but it was cold on this early January day.

Holga Wide pinhole at the 6 x 12 format on 120 film if you must know the deets.

This is going to be my camera du jour for the year for pinhole, so by some rare chance I post on a regular basis again, that's the scoobie doo on that.

Stay well everyone.

I may be back....

1 comment:

  1. I like this photo, looking forward to more this year from this camera!

    ReplyDelete