Sunday, August 26, 2018

and so she goes.....


I spent a few hours with the Mona Lisa last Friday at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History." Da Vinci, the Genius" exhibit ends on Wednesday, so I went again before the show leaves. This time I took my pinhole camera and made this photo. It was interesting to stand in the Mona Lisa room and just watch people look at her, in her different versions. What was really interesting was seeing that people were drawn more to the smaller replicas of the painting, and not the uber large one in the middle of the room. I set my camera (a back to nature zero 2000) on one of the benches and just let it soak in all of the Lisas while people walked through the gallery. While the camera was exposing, two people sat on the bench and never noticed it or caused it to move. It was a good day!
Fuji Acros 100 in caffenol...I saved this roll for a special occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment