Thursday, August 23, 2018

Blind Wino Pinhole


trying out the Blind Wino pinhole camera made by the late Mike McCoy ...it makes 2.5 x 3.5 negatives in film holders, so it's quite convenient to use.

Looks like I had a leak on this one...the foam is past its prime for sealing the back, so a makeover is coming soon.

I like this little box.


It's well made.
Simply made too. 

I've been using my pinhole cameras without a tripod and just finding places to set the camera in situ. It's changed my pace.

It's less cumbersome and obvious to carry a tripod around, plus it's been more spontaneous for me to find things to set the camera on and let it do its thing.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of the limitations increasing your creativity and I love the name ‘Blind Wino’ for a pinhole, it’s just perfect.

    ReplyDelete