Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Think Spring...


Here we are in Springtime.
I should have used a bit more saturated color film, but since I was testing a new to me Zenit 122, Kodak Gold 200 was handy, so that's what this is.

The Zenit came from a friend in the UK along with a Pentacon  f/1.8  50mm lens.


The lens doesn't get rave reviews online, but I'm not one to put much stock in reviews because everyone has different ideas of performance and styles of shooting.
For me, if the lens works, has mostly clear, unscratched and anti-fungal glass, I am a happy camper.

I'm going to go out again tomorrow with this setup and try some more intense color....maybe even some cross process slide film for extra pizzazzness. 

No, that's not a real word...but it could be one day.
At least if will have more of a chance once I get the pizzazz color I'm hoping for.

1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting camera. I see models were made for both m42 and k-mount lenses. Will look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete